Due to Philippine gambling laws, online casinos licensed by the Philippine government are not allowed to accept real money wagers from Filipino nationals. Online sports betting laws in the Philippines are spotty. For a country keen on betting on sports, the opportunities for online and offline betting are limited under these conditions. Only sports betting licensed to operate in other countries can offer Filipino players a good place to go.
While finding which online casinos accept Filipino players can be difficult, it doesn’t mean you have to give up online sports betting. Actually, we have a sure way to find a gaming shop that is approved and licensed by the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR). This national online casino also approves other local gaming shops to operate and accept bets from Filipino players. Under the supervision of PAGCOR, MegaSportsWorld or MSW Philippines is a very popular brand, which is a sportsbook operating in the Philippines and based in the Philippines.
Although this is a full-fledged sport betting website, many players are still unaware of MSW betting, and some even ask “what is MSW” and “the main differences compared to offshore online sports betting and casinos”. In the next article, we will analyze the sports betting products of e games MSW Philippines and their main advantages over the competition for you to know.
Provides a government-licensed video game platform for players from the Philippines
When it comes to sports betting in the Philippines, you won’t be disappointed with MSW online betting. With this PAGCOR-certified sports betting, you no longer have to worry about breaking the law by mistakenly running a sports betting. An account on this site will direct you to a betting platform that welcomes Filipino players, while at the same time offering players a wide variety of gaming options.
MSW Philippines covers basketball (including PBA), boxing, tennis, golf, football and hockey betting. MSW even offers some exhilarating sports betting adventure-type virtual sports. In this event, all actions are simulated through the screen and you can bet on the possible outcomes of the game.
There are three ways for Filipino players to open an account and complete their MSW betting transactions:
- Create a new web account. If you prefer MSW betting online, choosing to create an account directly on the site is the best way. When you sign up for an account, simply fill in the required personal details on the page. Very convenient and efficient.
- Through an MSW-operated gaming store: If you are local in the Philippines, you may also choose to visit an MSW store and ask the cashier to help you with the registration process. Please remember to present at least two valid IDs to complete the transaction.
- Via the MSW Hotline: This is a good way for players who love MSW Mobile. To register for an account, you will need to answer some personal questions. Also, depositing at least PHP 250 (or about $5) is needed to activate your account.
No matter which way you got your account, MSW Philippines is a highly secure online sportsbook worth visiting and providing you with reliable sports coverage. MSW promises you that you can place bets or participate in in-play bets before the actual event starts. Whatever the option, you can rely on the online resources offered by sportsbooks when placing bets or tracking scores in real time.
Let’s Place Your Bets at MSW Philippines
After you create an account, you can start participating in your favorite sports betting activities. First, you’ll need to sign up for an account for yourself, and for that, there are several options. Among the players, the most popular method is to choose a local bank deposit with partners such as Banco de Oro and Asian Union Bank (AUB). You can also transfer money through your ATM, or you can make a deposit through a brick-and-mortar betting store.
For betting on MSW, there are three options on how to complete the transaction: through 24/7 call-back, use of RFID chip, or self-service terminal.
- 24/7 Call-Back: If you would like to place a bet, you log in to your telebet account first, then select a match. After you decide a match, place your bet, confirm, and ask for a call-back. After completing the above steps, a company representative will confirm your bet with you over the phone. We recommend this method to players who like MSW mobile.
- RFID Chips: Visit MSW in the Philippines to check the latest MSW odds and check the availability of sporting events. You will have staff assist you in doing this, all you need to do is tap the RFID on the card reader at the MSW counter.
- Self-Service Betting Terminal: If you like to do the betting on your own, then you can go to an outlet that is near you. When using the company’s self-service betting terminals, you will need to provide your username and password first, then select the event you want to bet on and configure the amount you want to submit. Remember that you need at least PHP 250 to place a bet though this way.
Different Deposit and Withdrawal Methods Between MSW and Other Online Betting Website
Providing players with a reliable and convenient payment method is what MSW should do as a Philippines-focused online sports betting site. After you sign up for an account, the site offers deposit methods that you are familiar with. You can fund your MSW account in two ways:
- Deposit over-the-counter: Deposit via online banking transfers and over-the-counter services. The first option requires you to visit an MSW outlet and complete the transaction in that area. “Store Locator” tab on the website is here to help you find the nearest MSW store in your area.
- Deposit via Internet Bank Transfer and Over-the-Counter Services: Services offered at Banco De Oro (BDO), one of the leading commercial banks in the Philippines. Deposit through online banking to participate in games and sports betting, so that we don’t have to go out. In order to enjoy this service, players must use a “swift code” unique to BDO.